Hiking wachau world heritage trail & GO
- With the Wachau HIATA® - a trained wine and traveling companion - you hike one of the prettiest parts of the world heritage trail - the ways over Dürnstein in the Wachau. In addition to stories about wine and apricot, we pass some of the most beautiful vantage points in the region
- Tip: don´t forget your camera!
- By the way: Depending on HIATA® but also discusses other topics such as herbs, wildlife or even the history of Kuenringer.
- Date: from may till october - every thursday | start at 09:00 am | duration 3 hours |
- Meeting place: entrance Stiftshof Dürnstein (attention: endpoint is not the same as starting point- the end is at the hotel bar Gartenhotel & Weingut Pfeffel)
- Price per person € 13,- inkl. guided walks |
- Minimum number of participants 6 persons | registration required