- With the Wachau HIATA® – a trained wine and traveling companion – you hike one of the prettiest parts of the world heritage trail – the ways over Dürnstein in the Wachau. In addition to stories about wine and apricot, we pass some of the most beautiful vantage points in the region
- Tip: don´t forget your camera!
- By the way: Depending on HIATA® but also discusses other topics such as herbs, wildlife or even the history of Kuenringer.
- Date: from may till october – every thursday | start at 09:00 am | duration 3 hours |
- Meeting point in Dürnstein, according to agreement with Heidi Reisinger
- Price per person € 15,- inkl. guided walks |
- Minimum number of participants 6 persons | registration required
Booking option & organizer:
Tel.: +43 680 1245150 oder +43 2711 266
- Appointments by arrangement
- Meeting point: Bar of the Gartenhotel & Weingut Pfeffel
You will be rewarded with very personal impressions of the region and lots of interesting facts that you will not find in any printed guide or description of the region.