Every year in the middle of june the world cultural heritage Wachau is dominated by the splendid solstice. The wine festivities in the Wachau are truly unforgettable every year, with the romantic charm of torches, impressive fireworks and wonderful opportunities for a precious moment.
Details about the arrangement and the process
- 3 days / 2 nights in the room of your choice
- Extensive breakfast experience from the buffet, use of the wellness & sauna world in the penthouse SPA, wellness bag with fluffy bathrobe and extra towels
- 1 x 60 minutes full body massage (appointment agreement before arrival)
On the Solstice-Evening the following services are included in the package
- On the Solstice-Evening the following services are included in the package:
- 6:30 pm – Aperitif at the hotel bar with sparkling wine from our own winery
- 7:00 pm – change to the hotel restaurant or to the restaurant terrace (depending on weather and place availability) and start of a fine tasting menu in 7 courses with corresponding wines. Also included is water with and without carbonic acid.
- 9:00 pm – Get together on the penthouse terrace – with reserved seats and a wonderful view over the Wachau. Here, dance music and our service team await you with small piquant and sweet appetizers
- 10:00 pm – start of the ship promenade and the first smaller fireworks – from the Penthouse SPA terrace you can enjoy a perfect view of the surrounding villages with their fireworks. With the arrival of MS Austria and MS Admiral Tegetthoff, the large hotel owned fireworks is ignited.
- 11:00 pm – Enjoy the view of the many festively illuminated ships and the exciting sounds of our dance music. At 12:00 pm we close the evening and look forward to another happy year according to the imperial motto for the solstice “dies natalis solis invicti”
- Included in the package: 1 bottle Grüner Veltliner Steinfeder and lively grander water as well as a reserved seat on the penthouse terrace (depending on the weather)
- Valid on the Solstice-Weekend / 17th June 2023
- Prices plus tourist tax € 1,60 per person & night
- The package components cannot be redeemed in cash. Also partial refunds (for example, if the service is only partially consumed) are not possible.
Per person in the double room Federspiel € 405,50
Price per person in double room Federspiel single used € 455,50
Per person in the Genießerzimmer € 495,50
Price per person in Genießerzimmer single used € 605,50
Per person in the double room Smaragd € 465,50
Price per person in double room Smaragd single used € 585,50
Wenn Sie sich dieses Package gerne näher ansehen oder ausdrucken möchten, können Sie sich gerne unser Datenblatt downloaden.