Every year in mid-June, the Wachau world heritage is all about the magnificent solstice celebrations. Romantic torch-lit vineyards, impressive fireworks and wonderful opportunities for precious moments make the solstice in the Wachau truly unforgettable every year.
Details about the arrangement and the process
- 6:30 pm – Aperitif at the hotel bar with sparkling wine from our own winery
- 7:00 pm – change to the hotel restaurant or to the restaurant terrace
(depending on weather and place availability) and start of a fine tasting menu in 7 courses with corresponding wines. Also included is water with and without carbonic acid.
- 9:00 pm – Get together on the penthouse terrace – with reserved seats and a wonderful view over the Wachau. Here, dance music and our service team await you with small piquant and sweet appetizers
- 10:30 pm – start of the ship promenade and the first smaller fireworks – from the Penthouse SPA terrace you can enjoy a perfect view of the surrounding villages with their fireworks. With the arrival of MS Austria and MS Admiral Tegetthoff, the large hotel owned fireworks is ignited.
- 11:00 pm – Enjoy the view of the many festively illuminated ships and the exciting sounds of our dance music. At 12:00 pm we close the evening and look forward to another happy year according to the imperial motto for the solstice “dies natalis solis invicti”
- Included in the package: 1 bottle Grüner Veltliner Steinfeder and lively grander water as well as a reserved seat on the penthouse terrace (depending on the weather)
- Valid on 18.6.2022
- Price per person and listed services € 126.-
- Or only the offer on the panoramic terrace from 9 pm € 66.-
If you would like to take a closer look at this package or print it, please download our data sheet.